I am currently a Research Professor at the School of Cyber Science and Technology, Zhejiang University (also affiliated with ZJU-HIC). Before that, I received my Ph.D. degree with honors in Computer Science and Technology from Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Yong Jiang and Prof. Shu-Tao Xia. I received my B.S. degree with honors in Applied Mathematics from Ningbo University, advised by Prof. Lifeng Xi. I also collaborated closely with Prof. Bo Li and Dr. Zhifeng Li during my Ph.D. journey.
My research mainly focuses on Trustworthy AI, especially backdoor attacks/defenses and copyright protection in deep learning. My long-term goal is to make DL-based algorithms more robust and secure during their full life cycle. Recently, I focus more on Trustworthy Large Foundation Models (e.g., GPT-4 and ViT). I always chase for simple yet effective methods with deep insights and theoretical support.
I am always looking for highly self-motivated students and research interns to join exciting research projects on Trustworthy AI in our group. Besides, I am always willing to work together on interesting projects with external collaborators. Drop me an email if you are interested!
- 09/2023: I will give an invited talk about backdoor attacks for dataset copyright protection at NeurIPS’23 Backdoor Workshop. See you in New Orleans！
- 09/2023: Two papers are accepted by NeurIPS 2023. Their codes will be released soon.
- 07/2023: Two papers are accepted by ICCV 2023. Their codes have been released.
- 06/2023: So exciting to receive the Rising Star Award from WAIC’23.
- 05/2023: So exciting to receive the Best Paper Award from PAKDD’23.